Opsis provides state-of-the-art monitoring equipment, fully meeting the high standards of monitoring performance and reliability that the cement industry requires. The Opsis in situ systems are designed to withstand environments with high particulate levels and high temperatures.
Hydrogen chloride (HCl), Hydrogen fluoride (HF), Benzene, Nitric oxide (NO), Nitrogen dioxide (NO2), Sulphur dioxide (SO2), Carbon dioxide (CO2), Ammonia (NH3), Water vapour (H2O), Mercury (Hg), Temperature, Oxygen (O2), VOC (THC). See the list of gas parameters that can be monitored with Opsis systems.
- Fully meeting the EC requirements
- High-performance, in situ monitoring
- Multi-gas and multi-path system
- Combines the benefits of both UV, FTIR and TDL technology
- Withstands aggressive environment with high levels of particulates and gases
- No sample required
- Operates with a minimum of maintenance
- Remote service functions are available
- Easily calibrated
- Serviced by highly skilled service network
- Approved according to EN15267
Opsis offers complete software packages for data handling, such as data acquisition, validation and reporting, for the industry. The software meets the EC regulation for reporting. Please refer to EnviMan Data Management System.
The Opsis systems have been internationally approved by e.g. the German TÜV and the U.S. EPA.
More approvals >>
Contact Opsis or your Opsis representative to get the most recent information material, including references, about monitoring in cement plants.