The Opsis gas monitoring system is designed for monitoring in stacks and gas ducts in chemical industries, both in order to increase plant efficiency and to monitor emissions.
The Opsis systems are internationally approved by e.g. the German TÜV and the U.S. EPA.
More approvals >>
Unaffected by the gases, temperatures and particulates, the Opsis system continuously monitors several parameters, such as
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Sulphur dioxide (SO2)
- Water vapour (H2O)
- Mercury (Hg)
- Styrene and other hydrocarbons
- Chlorine dioxide
- Carbon disulphide
- High-performance, in situ monitoring
- Multi-gas and multi-path system
- Combines the benefits of both UV, FTIR and TDL technology
- Withstands aggressive environment with high levels of particulates and gases
- No sample required
- Operates with a minimum of maintenance
- Easily calibrated
- Serviced by highly skilled service network
- Approved according to EN15267
Opsis offers complete software packages for data handling, such as data acquisition, validation and reporting. The software meets the EC regulation for reporting. Please refer to EnviMan Data Management System.
For further information on the Opsis monitoring system, please contact Opsis.