Mineral Wool Production
Opsis cross-stack monitoring systems are successfully used for emissions monitoring in mineral wool plants.
The major pollutants are
- Phenol (C6H5OH)
- Formaldehyde (HCHO)
- Ammonia (NH3)
- Sulphur dioxide (SO2)
- Tar (PAH)
- Nitric oxide (NO)
- Nitrogen dioxide (NO2)
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Water vapour (H2O)
- Can monitor phenol, formaldehyde and NH3
- High-performance, cross-stack monitoring
- No sample lines required
- Multi-gas and multi-path system
- Combines the benefits of both UV and FTIR technologies
- High-quality instruments for operation in harsh environment
- Operates with a minimum of maintenance
- Easily calibrated
- Fast response
- Serviced by highly skilled service network
- Approved according to EN15267
Opsis offers complete software packages for data handling, such as data acquisition, validation and reporting. The software meets the EC regulation for reporting. Please refer to EnviMan Data Management System.
The Opsis monitoring systems have been approved by the German TÜV and the U.S. EPA among others.
More approvals >>
Contact Opsis or your Opsis representative to get the latest information material on monitoring in mineral wool industries.