Steel mills include a multitude of activities that generate gaseous emissions. Besides continuous emissions stack monitoring, the applications in a steel mill also include process mesaurements that provides important data to the operators in order to optimize the steel making process.
- Hydrogen chloride (HCl)
- Hydrogen fluoride (HF)
- Nitric oxide (NO)
- Nitrogen dioxide (NO2)
- Sulphur dioxide (SO2)
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Ammonia (NH3)
- Water vapour (H2O)
- Oxygen (O2)
- Methane (CH4)
- List of gas parameters
- High-performance, cross-stack monitoring
- Multi-gas and multi-path system
- Not affected by high temperature or high dust concentrations
- Designed for withstanding the corrosive environment
- Combines the benefits of UV, FTIR and TDL technology
- Can be installed in explosive areas
- Low detection limits
- Fast response time
- Operates with a minimum of maintenance
- Easily calibrated
- AQM and fence-line monitoring capabilities
- Serviced by highly skilled service network
- Internationally approved
- Approved according to EN15267
Opsis offers complete system packages for data management, including data acquisition, validation and reporting. The software meets the EC regulation for reporting. Please refer to EnviMan Data Management System.
The monitoring systems have been approved by the German TÜV and the U.S. EPA among others.
More approvals >>
Contact Opsis or your Opsis representative to get the recent information material, including references and new EC regulation, for waste incinerator monitoring.