Waste to Energy Plants
The in situ Opsis system is designed to meet the requirements from the new EC directive for monitoring stack emissions and for process control purposes in waste incinerators.
Hydrogen chloride (HCl), Hydrogen fluoride (HF), Nitric oxide (NO), Nitrogen dioxide (NO2), Sulphur dioxide (SO2), Carbon dioxide (CO2), Ammonia (NH3), Water vapour (H2O), Mercury (Hg), Temperature, Oxygen (O2), THC, VOC. See the complete list of gas parameters that Opsis systems can monitor.
- High-performance, cross-stack monitoring
- Multi-gas and multi-path system
- Not affected by high temperature or high dust concentrations
- Designed for withstanding the corrosive environment
- Combines the benefits of UV, FTIR and TDL technology
- Low detection limits
- Fast response
- Operates with a minimum of maintenance
- Easily calibrated
- Serviced by highly skilled service network
- Internationally approved
- Approved according to EN15267
Opsis offers complete system packages for data management, including data acquisition, validation and reporting. The software meets the EC regulation for reporting. Please refer to EnviMan Data Management System.
The Opsis monitoring systems is EN 15267 approved and certified by the German TÜV and the U.S. EPA among others.
More approvals >>
Contact Opsis or your Opsis representative to get the recent information material, including references and the new EC regulation, for waste incinerator monitoring.