Process control and emissions monitoring in a glass manufacturing plant is a challenge due to high temperature in the flue gas.
The OPSIS DOAS system provides the glass industry with an accurate analyser that will operate with a minimum of maintenance. The OPSIS DOAS system is based on a non-contact method that uses an optical path to measure across the duct.
A single OPSIS system will measure all relevant gas componensts such as NOX, SO2, CO, CO2, H2O, O2, and others.
- Combines the benefits of DOAS, FTIR, and TDL technology
- No sampling required, non-contact measurement system
- Automatic QAL 3 checks and gas calibration twice per year
- Operates with a minimum of maintenance
- Low energy consumption
- Internationally approved
- Thousands of systems installed worldwide
- Experienced and skilled service network