Waste incinerators, cement plants and power plants need good and reliable measurements of total gaseous mercury.
The measurement of total gaseous mercury is a challenge due to chemical reactions and contamination. The installed systems will often require a lot of maintanence still not giving reliable results.
The OPSIS DOAS system is different and provides the plants with an accurate analyser that will operate with a minimum of maintanence.
Besides the measurements of total gaseous mercury, the same analyser system can measure a large number of other gases required by legislation such as NOx, SO2, CO, CO2, NH3, H2O, HF, and HCl.
- Measures THg and Hg0
- Operates with a minimum of maintenance
- Longest calibration interval according to QAL 1 certification
- Easy and reliable construction
- Raw-gas and emissions monitoring with one system
- Same system can monitor all other CEM gases
- Internationally approved
- Thousands of systems installed worldwide
- Serviced by highly skilled service network
Hg0 monitoring with an OPSIS DOAS system.
Emissions monitoring with OPSIS DOAS system measuring THg.
Emissions monitoring with OPSIS DOAS double system measuring THg and all other relevant gases.