Waste incinerators, cement plants and power plants need good and reliable measurements of total gaseous mercury.
The measurement of total gaseous mercury is a challenge due to chemical reactions and contamination. The installed systems will often require a lot of maintanence still not giving reliable results.
The OPSIS DOAS system is different and provides the plants with an accurate analyser that will operate with a minimum of maintanence.
Besides the measurements of total gaseous mercury, the same analyser system can measure a large number of other gases required by legislation such as NOx, SO2, CO, CO2, NH3, H2O, HF, and HCl.
- Measures THg and Hg0
- Operates with a minimum of maintenance
- Longest calibration interval according to QAL 1 certification
- Easy and reliable construction
- Raw-gas and emissions monitoring with one system
- Same system can monitor all other CEM gases
- Internationally approved
- Thousands of systems installed worldwide
- Serviced by highly skilled service network
Emissions monitoring with OPSIS horizontal Hg DOAS system