Sulphuric Acid Production
Opsis offers complete system packages for on-line measurements in sulphuric acid plants. A system may be used in order to increase plant efficiency as well as monitoring the emissions.
- List of gaseous compounds
- High-performance, cross-stack monitoring
- Can withstand the corrosive environment
- No sample lines required
- Combines the benefits of UV, FTIR and TDL technology
- Can measure SO3
- Multi-gas and multi-path system
- Fast response
- Operates with a minimum of maintenance
- Easily calibrated
- Comprehensive after-sales support
- Approved according to EN15267
Opsis offers complete software packages for data handling, including data acquisition, validation and reporting. The software meets the EC regulation for reporting. Please refer to EnviMan Data Management System.
The monitoring systems have been tested and approved by the German TÜV and the U.S. EPA among others.
More approvals >>
Contact Opsis or your Opsis representative to get the latest information material on monitoring in sulphuric acid production plants.